• 22 posts
Merry christmas for all in Fallout 3 Nexus ^^

Omnimmotus

Omnimmotus

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
Poor me. The family is basically not having a Christmas this year due to the financial situation. Due to the economy, my mother was fired by a psycho boss to cut costs. (Because my mother is a skilled nurse with 30+ years experience, and thus expensive.) Went through the grievance process, no luck. All original allegations were removed, but one tiny allegation was added. Then, at the hearing, her boss straight lied the entire time she was speaking, and we were still one vote short of having her un-fired. Guilty until proven innocent, great. Oh man, and that was a year ago, I won't even begin to talk about all the inane things we've been through since then. (I hate being a drama queen.)

Oh well; the world works in mysterious ways. Merry Christmas everyone! We definitely need a mod to make NPCs wear Santa hats or make the Wasteland covered in snow. :happy:

k1ngk1LL

k1ngk1LL

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 49 posts
Just a simple Merry Christmas :) and Happy New Year :)

killa35

killa35

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
how do i put a mod on fallout 3 please help me

node2013

node2013

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
mods dont work for me. when i duble click on the fallout 3 icon and.then i press data files and mark those mods that i i whant to have in the game.but nothing hapends when i look at fallout 3 datafile they ar not mark over

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,337 posts
node2013, I am working on a "how to install mods" tutorial. I suspect you need to edit your Fallout.ini file to enable mods to work.

LHammonds

Omnimmotus

Omnimmotus

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
Happy New Years, everyone! :)

jaosals42

jaosals42

(Totally not a generic title)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
Node2013:

If you don't mess around with the Fallout3.ini file or something, you need to start up the launcher and manually select each of the mods you want to run. Don't open up the "Data Files" section again, or it will reset it. If you still haven't altered that specific file, check the "Data Files" section once every time you want to play the game, but not twice so you don't have to repeat within a short amount of time.

"Anyone out there": I myself actually don't know what line in the ini file I need to change. Could you provide it?

Edited by jaosals42, 10 January 2009 - 10:12 PM.

heracy00

heracy00

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
hey man, is your sister OK?

alstarbball08

alstarbball08

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
the only reason i bought fallout 3 for PC was because of the G.E.C.K but i cant get it installed (yes i know i am stupid) i guess i will just have to live of other peoples mods.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.092 seconds