• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

ROOKAU

ROOKAU

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
How long is the christmas fallout gonna last?
did someone shoot santa?

CamonnaTong

CamonnaTong

PRophet of Beyond Skyrim

• Premium Member
  • 1,223 posts
Latest news is that the new Fallout 4 is going to be an MMO RPG "New Vegas". Btw two new downloads are coming out Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta, Also PS3 is getting the DLC soon!! Anyway i Really loved Broken Steel, even though the waters really irradiated. Dark0ne you have my thanks for helping this sight run, also fill free to add this topic to a new blog. For all of you who don't like Windows Live the DLC is coming onto a disc read this article to learn more. http://www.bethsoft....ase_051909.html

CamonnaTong

CamonnaTong

PRophet of Beyond Skyrim

• Premium Member
  • 1,223 posts
Now what the heck Sony, you can't get the DLC disc because it's impossible to get it on there stop worrying about graphics and allow the DLC to actually be able to fit on the disc. If you want graphics go to PC. Btw anyone played an MMO how are they going to get you to resurrect on Fallout 3 when you die on New Vegas. Also for those that love mods including myself get ready for this Fallout 4 will probably have no mods accepted my hypothesis is that since it's on PS3, PC and Xbox 360.(This is my guess because mods are only allowed on PC, Multi-console, Sorry no.) Anyways no offense to anything I just said but whats the point of having a PC without the mods, well and better graphics. Hmm i'm wondering if theres going to be a diffuculty setting because it's an MMO?

CamonnaTong

CamonnaTong

PRophet of Beyond Skyrim

• Premium Member
  • 1,223 posts
BTW since theres no updated blog about the new MMO I'll keep you guys informed on this, the most updated blog which is this one as you all know.

Loeb123

Loeb123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
AN MMO!??! OH COME ON!! HOW ORIGINAL BETHESDA!! <-(sarcasm) They will make us pay for playing after we have payed for the DVD... IF THE INDUSRTY KEEPS CREATING MMOs I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM THAT STUPID ECONOMICAL CRYSIS :( lol

Lucidx

Lucidx

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
this blog thing has been here for like a year, is they ever gunna update it?

halkirkian

halkirkian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
hey anybody's help would be greatly appericated.. whenever i download something it only shows as a exclamation mark in the game please help

Loeb123

Loeb123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
the exclamation mark reveal a trouble with the mod meshes. you can try 2 options:
-update your game to the last version. you cn download the patch at the fallout 3 official website.
-ensure that you extracted all the files of the mod to the correct folder
hope this helps!!

halkirkian

halkirkian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Thanks a lot!, I gave you kudos, and I'll be sure to try that thanks., PS i was on the website, and i downloaded the GECK and I made 3 new guns, but how do i put them in the game?!, I mean so i am able to use them

Edited by halkirkian, 08 June 2009 - 06:26 AM.

Loeb123

Loeb123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
thanx for the kudos man! my first kudos ever :)
well, i don't know very well how the GECK works, but I think you have to create your gun (or modify an existing one in the game) and create a plugin file (it is created automatically when you save your mod in the geck). now you just have to activate your plugin and play!
well, i'm pretty sure you will need more help for this (i'm a newbe with the geck). you can look for some tutorials on the internet. i think in the Fallout 3 Wikia you will find some: http://fallout.wikia...ki/Fallout_Wiki
thanx again and good luck!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.993 seconds