• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
Okay, it's fixed now. THANK YOU!!! :D

Nighthawk0110

Nighthawk0110

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 132 posts
quote=Andreaz "I would surely buy a new TES RPG action game if it is as supportive for the modding community as the previous ones. It is the community that kept my interest for this game alive.

But just as some before me stated, I'll never buy any MMO that requires me to pay monthly fees. If the game is online only, then I will have to decline. I hope for the best."

Amen brother!

thedude13

thedude13

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
ive heard that TES 5 will take place in elswyer
ive seen trailers that look like elswyer, cause it showed thick woods marshes and a little bit o' dessert

Echo Icehand

Echo Icehand

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
After the success of TES IV, I think Bethesda has gotten complacent.

FO3 is a nice game, but core design flaws mean that it can not have a life as long or successful as TES IV. I mean things like body slots (Oblivion could have used 1 more but FO3 has even less) and static item placement. There are several items in the Fallout 3 world space that are either suspended partly or entirely. It is a matter of the fine tuning that was never done. If there are these, than what else did they missed.

After Fallout 3, I don't hold high hopes for TES V. I will most likely buy it but only from the discount bin at the local game zone.

StormDragoness

StormDragoness

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
Well I am looking forward to it and I really hope it's going to be a single-player offline game that supports mods of course, like the previous Elder Scroll IV. But I am a bit wary of it, Oblivion was buggy but Fallout 3 was buggy-er. So am worried that it shall even be more troublesome than fallout 3. So I probably wait a couple months and wait for gamer reviews and complaints.

CamonnaTong

CamonnaTong

PRophet of Beyond Skyrim

• Premium Member
  • 1,223 posts
Theres a lot I know about TES and Fallout 3 keep in mind for all of bethesdas games played for over 17k hrs no lie. ask my friends on Xbox live GT of my username how much I played Oblivion heck that was the only game i played and Morrowind I even understand y people say that the nude mods add realism to the game mainly because in Daggerfall there was nudity. Moreover I can't wait till Rogue Warrior by as you know Bethesda Softworks comes out in 6/11/09. Anyways if you becall each of TES has some pre lore in the games in Morrowind the New Times cult I think thats what it's called said Oblivion Gates are going to open and the Daedra are going to come to the realm. Yes most of Bethesdas games are glitchy and some are even more glitchy but what do you expect its open world just like MMO's like WOW and Final Fantasy 11 ( Which was the reason I stopped playing MMO's forever.) Think of the updates on their 30 minute updates whew. One of the most annoying armor glitches was the madness armor the neck on the male which they never fixed. Also the Clavius Vile glitch where it will freeze well I fixed it on my 360. But those glitches were most annoying to me the water acrobatics glitch was kinda sweet in the way it looked like u were swimming and i found easy ways to complete quests with it. People on Live always ask me how to do this and how to do that on Oblivion I help as should all of us TES experts should. I want also to say TY Todd Howard for making Bethesda Softworks so much better. For TES V you might be the Emperor the Count of Kvatch or even be dead as what happened to the Nerevarine or whatever happened to him it just said he hasn't been heard from. But it seems theres only a couple of good games coming out this year can't wait for TES V

flaherty123

flaherty123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Im fine off with out the new one no offense but they are all the samejust upgraded with different looks

NAPALM13092

NAPALM13092

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
I just don't want Bethesda to get lazy on it I would rather wait even longer if it meant the game would be that much better

DarkEnergy1979

DarkEnergy1979

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Yesssssssssssssss, I hope at the very least it has co-op or something that. I know the mod community created something like co-op for oblivion but after seeing all the steps you had to do for both PCs I couldn't be bothered with it.

pbock

pbock

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts
i heard in a conversation in TES IV something about some prophets saying the world was gonna stop.....sounds like it is gonna be what we are supposed to stop next.
i think it was in elswyer and the prophets names was the timetellers or something like that

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.146 seconds