Longer Breath Underwater?

beebophuckleberry

I did convert it in the CK, but it still doesn't work :sad: I literally just finished testing it *cries*

I don't think it should be that hard. One similar SLE mod has an ESP that is only a few KB in size, so it doesn't contain very many record changes, and that's all it was, just an ESP, no BSA or loose files, and that was a mod that was adding new variant spells, not simply changing existing ones; this will be even simpler if the goal is to simply change existing ones. You could perform the port with SSEEdit, no CK required, even flagging it ESP-FE as well as making it Form 44.

The first attempt often fails.

Edited by VulcanTourist

Hi anjen. Yes, I'm aware of the necklace. But, my goal is to increase the default duration which you can hold your breath because I feel the vanilla duration is too short.

I did look off and on for months hoping a mod would pop up on SE. I should have looked again because someone uploaded a breath holding mod less than two weeks ago.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40095

^^ I found this mod last night. I can hold my breath for two minutes now :smile:

Edited by beebophuckleberry

... someone uploaded a breath holding mod less than two weeks ago.

I'm going to download that mod just to peek at what record was changed, rather than rummage in SSEEdit for half an hour trying to find the same. The file size is "0KB", so it almost certainly does change just one record!

Yeah I know, keep my day job....

No, you should quit before you get demoted.

*ducks*

(And it does indeed change just one value in one Game Settings record. Spending those few moments poking at it in SSEEdit was all it took to remind me of another Game Setting that irked me - fPickPocketMaxChance - and locate it and create my own new tiny one-value-in-one-record plugin to change that from 90 to 100.)

Edited by VulcanTourist