Blockhead Unique Bodytypes

DonozPaps

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still there up in the post where I first posted it ... but here it is again SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Edition.

- Edit - Again I mean the second download down from the top ... not the top one you already downloaded.

- Edit 2 - I'm off to chase my lawnmower around the yard for an hour. A couple of ones from SetBody Reloaded I think you should have a look at (in addition to the one I already mentioned) are ECUV, FCPA, TGND and of course there are a whole bunch in that HGEC folder. I know there are also plenty that aren't worth considering ... heck even I don't consider a bunch of them and I'm an omnivore when it comes to bust size (plus I'm Blockheading the world in Tamriel ... 900 plus, and I'm still finding candidates I haven't yet Blockheaded).

- Edit 3 - Another one you may like is Realistic Look. It comes with a variety of cup sizes (though the smaller ones tend to be a bit large for their advertised size in my opinion) and some nice body textures and the meshes are pretty close to seamless quality from what I've seen.

I realized I downloaded the CORE files sorry about that. And sorry about late replying recent days. Been busy cause university starting soon.

Anyways now I downloaded the DATA files, the one you mentioned, went to the HGEC folder and there is so many choices now I can see. What is our next step?

I realized I downloaded the CORE files sorry about that. And sorry about late replying recent days. Been busy cause university starting soon.

Anyways now I downloaded the DATA files, the one you mentioned, went to the HGEC folder and there is so many choices now I can see. What is our next step?

It will be easier for me if you give me the exact upper body you'd like, as I can ensure we use the correct files to go with it (hand, feet and lower body meshes).

- Edit - And no problem about the delays ... school is job # 1. In part that was the reason I suggested moving this part of the process here is so we can each work on this as we find the time (not really a big problem for me as I'm retired, but things do come up from time to time).

You don't need to limit yourself to the HGEC folder.

Look back at my previous posts and you'll see I've given you a number of suggestions, or you could look through them all. Keep in mind that you could change your body as often as you like later, it's just a matter of copying some files and renaming them.

Because some of the upperbodies require specific lower bodies, and I am quite familiar with all of those found in SetBody Reloaded, I suggest you tell me the upperbody you want and then I will find the correct lower body. That will save time if you pick a lowerbody that doesn't work with the upperbody you wanted. If there is a choice I'll let you know.

Cool ... next we will create the folder that Blockhead needs in your game. At this stage we will set up the folder path for meshes.

In your game install folders create the following folder path ...

Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm

Next from the SetBody Reloaded download's Data_Pack\data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\UpperBody folder copy femaleupperbody_AC_AAA.nif and paste it into the Oblivion.esm folder you created in the first step (so now you will have Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\femaleupperbody_AC_AAA.nif).

Next in the SetBody Reloaded download's Data_Pack\data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\LowerBody folder copy the file femalelowerbody_AC_HGEC.nif and paste it into the Oblivion.esm folder (so now you will have Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\femalelowerbody_AC_HGEC.nif).

The AC body doesn't have special hands or feet so from the Data_Pack\data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\HandsAndFeet folder copy femalefoot.nif and femalehand.nif and paste them both into the Oblivion.esm folder (so now you will have Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\femalefoot.nif and Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\femalehand.nif).

Now all we need to do is rename the files you copied to the Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm folder so that Blockhead will use them as overrides. The player character's baseID (also known as formID) is 00000007 (so that's seven zeros and a seven) and Blockhead uses the baseID to determine which NPC to apply the override to.

The file femaleupperbody_AC_AAA.nif will be renamed to 00000007_UpperBody.nif (so the full path is now Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\00000007_UpperBody.nif).

The file femalelowerbody_AC_AAA.nif will become 00000007_LowerBody.nif (so the full path is now Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\00000007_LowerBody.nif).

The file femalefoot.nif will become 00000007_Foot.nif (so the full path is now Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\00000007_Foot.nif).

And finally the file femalehand.nif will become 00000007_Hand.nif (so the full path is now Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\00000007_Hand.nif).

Go into your game and now your nude player character will be the AC AAA body while all other female NPCs will remain whatever body you first installed when we going through the HGEC + OCO v2 install. The body textures will still be the same for all female NPCs of a particular race. We can set up a unique body texture for your character if you like ... it's a similar process only done in the game's Textures folder.

- Edit - Had to make an edit to correct the brain cramp for the file name change ... somehow during my copy and pasting to save typing the 7 got dropped off the file name shown in the full path part.

Alright I did as you say but there is a big problem,

Im not sure if the body is the one I choose and changing/unequipping armor makes the body VERY glitchy

To make sure there is no misunderstanding Ill say what I did:

I created these following files as folder files Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\ and I only made this one. I put those nifs into the Oblivion.esm and I renamed them as you said.