making a new radio station with many (MANY) songs

nognow

I'm all set to script a new radio station with more than 8-0-0 vanilla-friendly songs. I'm all done meticulously leveling and matching dynamic ranges, converting to game-supported formats etc.

but I don't know how to program the actual esp for it. Radio Active Channel Extender only goes up to 500, and I can't figure out how to make Extended NV Radio Generator esp become a new radio station without Mr New Vegas and all that. How should I modify the Extended NV Radio Generator esp? also, in regards to copyrights and DMCAs, should I worry about the content getting removed or claimed?

Edited by nognow

You basically have to make a new station from scratch which involes scripting, questing, object references, radio templates, etc. Its actually on the more advanced site. Best advise I can give is too take a look at the questing scripts for Radio New Vegas and Mojave Radio and try to copy them somehow.

Edited by LucyTheSuccubus

You basically have to make a new station from scratch which involes scripting, questing, object references, radio templates, etc. Its actually on the more advanced site. Best advise I can give is too take a look at the questing scripts for Radio New Vegas and Mojave Radio and try to copy them somehow.

yeah I'm going to try to do that, but with 800+ songs, it'll probably be a nightmare. Is there a way to make GECK work with mp3 instead of WAV?

Long story short, if you don't own the content or have permission to use it, your mod will get removed.

that's what I feared. but there are plenty of radio stations on Nexus with copywritten music right? how are they managing? (not going to name any as to not get them in trouble)

yeah I'm going to try to do that, but with 800+ songs, it'll probably be a nightmare. Is there a way to make GECK work with mp3 instead of WAV?

Long story short, if you don't own the content or have permission to use it, your mod will get removed.

that's what I feared. but there are plenty of radio stations on Nexus with copywritten music right? how are they managing? (not going to name any as to not get them in trouble)

Because they haven't been reported or a report somehow got missed, if they come to the staffs attention they'll be gone.