Vortex translation

xlwarrior

Hello, everybody!

See if anyone can help me with this.

I have translated to the Spanish version of Vortex, but there are some drop-down menus that I don't know how to translate which ones are these:

Desple%20Wortex.jpg

Desple%20Wortex1.jpg

Does anyone know how to call those drop-down menus within the text strings in json?

And do I have to do anything to get my vortex translation and download my version from the application? (my version does not appear, only the old one)

I'm waiting for an answer

Thank you very much for everything!

Edited by xlwarrior

No one has a clue?

And there is something I have to do for vortex to detect my translation and download it automatically from the language tab inside the application (only the old one appears and not mine) I imagine that you have to apply it in the application itself and even a new update for recognize it, I'm wrong?

Thanks anyway and see if someone can help me to translate these dropdowns to have a proper translation and make this great program to reach more people

I've fixed a bunch of these cases this morning.

Regarding the language dropdown: extensions are curated, we have to review new uploads before they become available inside the application and I haven't come around to doing that today.

EDIT: For your translation to show up in Vortex you have to upload it to nexusmods.com/site, please see https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Packaging_extensions_for_Vortex

Thank you very much, I thought I had placed the category correctly, I have tangled so many times that I don't even know what I have touched anymore, hehe.

Even so, it still doesn't appear inside the application so that it can be downloaded as a translation of the language.

Pickysaurus thank you for saving me the task!! ;)

You are both very kind to respond, Thank you very much