Vortex translation

xlwarrior

I've fixed a bunch of these cases this morning.

Regarding the language dropdown: extensions are curated, we have to review new uploads before they become available inside the application and I haven't come around to doing that today.

This means that in the next Vortex update my translation will be recognized by the drop-down menus?

This is fantastic news!

Edited by xlwarrior

I've fixed a bunch of these cases this morning.

Regarding the language dropdown: extensions are curated, we have to review new uploads before they become available inside the application and I haven't come around to doing that today.

This means that in the next Vortex update my translation will be recognized by the drop-down menus?

This is fantastic news!

I just checked and your translation is now showing in the drop-down menus for me.

Hello agc93

You can see the dropdowns I put in the images on the first page in Spanish?

I can't see them in Spanish apart from other text windows that also don't translate.

At least from the skyrim SE profile.

Do you use the latest version of Vortex?

What a joy it had given me. :sad:

Anyway thank you very much for commenting.

Hello, thank you very much for the update, some translations were corrected, but not others.
I leave an image:

Translate%20Spanish%202.png

Also in the mod description tab the Source dropdown, game section and mod type are not translated either.

If you tell me how I can do it I would be happy to do it and remove work if you want!
a greeting and thanks again!

Edited by xlwarrior

- The help texts you highlighted can be translated in the current Vortex version, I just tested that.

- The texts on the themes page aren't supposed to be translated. "The quick brown fox..." is a sample text to demonstrate the font, the variables ("brand-primary" and so on) are identifiers, translating them would cause more confusion than anything else and trying to translate font names would be equally silly

- The context menu should be translated, I'll look into that

- Source dropdown, game sections and mod type: What do you want to translate there? Those are names, proper nouns, you don't usually translate those.

Thank you both for responding and for always being so helpful.

Sorry for not answering sooner.

- The help texts you highlighted can be translated in the current Vortex version, I just tested that.

True, I was able to translate it, my translation was not recognized because the texts changed

- The texts on the themes page aren't supposed to be translated. "The quick brown fox..." is a sample text to demonstrate the font, the variables ("brand-primary" and so on) are identifiers, translating them would cause more confusion than anything else and trying to translate font names would be equally silly

I think that when creating a theme it would help to know what is changing, I don't think it is nonsense, and things done well seem to be. There are people who don't know any English, and what seems obvious to you, other people don't understand well. Imagine that text in Korean letters, do you still think it's silly?

- The context menu should be translated, I'll look into that

Thank you.

- Source dropdown, game sections and mod type: What do you want to translate there? Those are names, proper nouns, you don't usually translate those.

This is what I want to say:

DESPLE.png

I also added that bar button in this same image hehe.

Edited by xlwarrior

Nor does it recognize this nor its button : "This is a regular plugin that could be turned into a light one (also known as an ESPfe). When you do this, it will no longer take up a spot in the load order while still working as usual"

It is also necessary to add on the screen within the cycles with the right mouse button "Flip rule" y "Remove rule", Loot's messages are also not translated, and within the "version" drop-down list in the mods tab it does not translate "update available", Neither in "dependencies" "conflict" nor "unresolved".

Edited by xlwarrior