Limited choice of weapon mods at workbench

Starfighter08

I installed Project Nevada, Weapon Mod Expansion (Jonnyeah), Weapon Mods Expanded (Antistar) and all the respective compatibility mods (PN - DLC, PN - WME and PN - WMX). At the workbench I only seem to be able to craft melee weapon mods but none for guns or energy weapons. Has anybody experienced something similar? I'm really eager to make this work, since the merchants don't seem to have the rifle mods I'm desperately looking for (especially scopes).

Thank you for the replies. I must have missed that (English isn't my first language). I thought the compatibility patches would take care of that problem. But I guess they treat conflicts between Project New Vegas and the respective weapons mod. Does deactivating one of the two mods work (I'm using FOMM and MCM) or do I have to reinstall from scratch?

I reinstalled everything from scratch (chose WMX and dropped WME) and started a new game. Now I have a lot of options to convert weapons mods from standard to GRA and vice versa but I still can only create a lot of mods for melee weapons and only two for firearms (one for .20ga weapons and one for the service rifle). I'm starting to wonder if that's intended.

There are some mod plugins which add craftable "weapon mods" to the game as "recipes".

* Recipes for Weapon Mods

* Craftable Weapon Mods - Weapons of the New Millenia

* WMR For WMX and PN - Recipes For Weapon Mods - ENHANCED EDITION (UPDATED) (see this thread regarding prerequistes)

Various "weapon packs" and "overhauls" may also include some recipes as well.

-Dubious-

There are some mod plugins which add craftable "weapon mods" to the game as "recipes".

* WMR For WMX and PN - Recipes For Weapon Mods - ENHANCED EDITION (UPDATED) (see this thread regarding prerequistes)

-Dubious-

Thank you for your recommendations. These mods have quite the list of requirements both to install and in-game. I'll have to decide if I want to try it.

Does anybody know if unique weapons have their own mods or if they need to be modded like regular weapons e.g. does ratslayer need a scope mod to be used as a sniper rifle or does it come with its own attached when you're running Project Nevada and WMX?

-Dubious-

Thank you for your recommendations. These mods have quite the list of requirements both to install and in-game. I'll have to decide if I want to try it.

Does anybody know if unique weapons have their own mods or if they need to be modded like regular weapons e.g. does ratslayer need a scope mod to be used as a sniper rifle or does it come with its own attached when you're running Project Nevada and WMX?

You're reading it wrong. Recipes for Weapon Mods: This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.

Craftable Weapon Mods only requires Weapons of the New Millenia