MTES4 and Vortex compatability!

LordPalpatine2020

Currently I continue to use MTES4 for Oblivion as I've been using it to make multiple vanilla Oblivion copies for different versions of Modded Oblivion! Now that I also got TES-III Morrowind, GTA San Andreas, and am considering getting TES-V: Skyrim, do I need to give up using MTES4 for my multiple copies of Modded Oblivion, which means me deleting all my copies of Oblivion, save for the original vanilla copy?

FOr those needing to know what MTES4 is, here's the link to the mod/file! https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35263

Edited by LordPalpatine2020

Currently I continue to use MTES4 for Oblivion as I've been using it to make multiple vanilla Oblivion copies for different versions of Modded Oblivion! Now that I also got TES-III Morrowind, GTA San Andreas, and am considering getting TES-V: Skyrim, do I need to give up using MTES4 for my multiple copies of Modded Oblivion, which means me deleting all my copies of Oblivion, save for the original vanilla copy?

FOr those needing to know what MTES4 is, here's the link to the mod/file! https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35263

I already answered you in one of your many threads in many different forums.

This is like the 6th thread you've created about this

I told you that with Vortex, instead of installing multiple copies of Oblivion and other games, you only need to install one copy of the game, because you can make profiles that each have different mods and load orders.

I already answered you in one of your many threads in many different forums.

This is like the 6th thread you've created about this

I told you that with Vortex, instead of installing multiple copies of Oblivion and other games, you only need to install one copy of the game, because you can make profiles that each have different mods and load orders.

And if I decide to keep MTES4 for Oblivion and continue to use it and decide not to use Vortex on Oblivion after installing it and decide to use Vortex only for Morrowind, Skyrim, GTA, etc, but not for Oblivion, can I do Vortex that way, or is Vortex still gonna force the Oblivion copy into the program?

Edited by LordPalpatine2020

Let me try a crack at this.

If you had six different mod managers - as if there were six different mod managers - you could use each one for different games.

Just don't use two mod managers for the same game.

Do what you want with Oblivion. Use Vortex with everything else. It will be fine.

HtR told you the best way to operate. What you actually do is up to you. And we won't have to answer any Oblivion questions.

And if I decide to keep MTES4 for Oblivion and continue to use it and decide not to use Vortex on Oblivion after installing it and decide to use Vortex only for Morrowind, Skyrim, GTA, etc, but not for Oblivion, can I do Vortex that way, or is Vortex still gonna force the Oblivion copy into the program?

Vortex only manages the games you tell it to.

It's a massive waste of space to have multiple installs of each game when you can just install ONE copy of each game you want to mod and use Vortex Game PROFILES instead.