BREAKING: Microsoft Has Purchased Bethesda

bl3azy

One thing comes to mind. What Disney did to Star wars. Purely from a avid greed point of view. Micro soft will milk Bethesda for every cent they can get. You don`t pay that much with out expecting a return.

Absolutely

Microsoft is now the house, and the house always wins.

but on the flipside, prior to this deal, Fallout New Vegas 2 was pretty much a myth, now however, it could very much become a reality, i for one am pretty happy about this. its the game i have been waiting for, for many years now.

i am expecting new vegas 2, to have bethesda world building, with obsidian Story telling, combine the 2 Studios greatest Strengths, and They could very much end up with a Gem, if this comes to fruition, this will be the game, that brings these 2 studios to new greater heights. and be the savior of the fallout franchise, big daddy microsoft will be very happy and everyone wins. xD

The Potentional of New Vegas 2 having Bethesda's World Building with Obsidian telling the story, Interests me far more then ES6 Ever Could.

Edited by G4M3W1NN3R

As long as Todd Howard runs Bethesda Game Studio's nothing is going to change. Do you guys have any idea how lucrative Bethesda's game model is? Given the fact that Bethesda and Microsoft have been very friendly with each other since Morrowind it stands to reason they are buying what Bethesda IS, not what they think they can make it. All they have to do is nothing and let the billions roll in. Regardless of what you think of Microsoft as a company they are no where close to the top cutthroat corporations because they don't need to be, they are at the top of the heap serving the most used PC OS on the planet. They make half a trillion every time they release a new one, this is just icing on the cake and i really don't see them pissing on it. Have some faith.

As long as Todd Howard runs Bethesda Game Studio's nothing is going to change. Do you guys have any idea how lucrative Bethesda's game model is? Given the fact that Bethesda and Microsoft have been very friendly with each other since Morrowind it stands to reason they are buying what Bethesda IS, not what they think they can make it. All they have to do is nothing and let the billions roll in. Regardless of what you think of Microsoft as a company they are no where close to the top cutthroat corporations because they don't need to be, they are at the top of the heap serving the most used PC OS on the planet. They make half a trillion every time they release a new one, this is just icing on the cake and i really don't see them pissing on it. Have some faith.

Well said.