My Contest

dreamrunner48

My Contest

=======================================================================================================

I have tried to get Mod alteration help with no replies or response..

I have tried offering Gift Card for the Mod alteration.. Again no response..

So, instead of getting mad.. I'm going to have a contest..

1st prize: $400 Amazon Gift Card

2nd prize: $200 Amazon Gift Card

3rd prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card

Bonus prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card - To be given to the Mod I like..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All interested parties have till October 10 to register.. With me by e-mail.. On the 10th I will post the name of those in the contest..

They must complete the Mod and posted on the Nexus before October 31, 2020 - 12pm PST..

The winners will be posted October 31, 2020 - 1pm PST.. I will send Amazon Gift cards by E-Mail..

The Bonus prize will be decided by me.. I will post name of Bonus Prize winner and send prize Amazon Gift cards by E-Mail by Dec 4th..

Once posted the Mod community will use endorsements to of decide first, second, and third place..

I will decide any tie breakers..

I will also decide the Mod I like..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have recently been told I have put to many requirements on this contest.. It stifles creativity.. I think that is a fair assumption..

My Mod requirements -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mod must be inside a Dwemer Cube.. Portable in inventory..

Mod must have 5 cells/areas.. As shown on pic..

Mod must work with vanilla Skyrim SE..

I'm using FC Kagrenacs Instant Fortress SSE as a good example..

My Suggestions ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living area must have full bathroom and large bathing area.. Never understood why people don't put that in..

Must have working amenities.. Faucets and such..

Mod must have auto sorting.. With sort chest in Entry Room..

Must be able to teleport into Entry and out to last world position..

Must be able to have living in 2 Guests, 2 guards, one cook and 1 Wife..

The more amenities and player help tools the better..

Looks and style a big plus..

In English please..

Thanks for reading..

Thank you for helping a player create his dream..

To Register just send E-Mail with Mod Name and Authors name..

Edited by dreamrunner48

• 3 weeks later...