Dragonborn DLC is full with Bugs

WhiterunPrince

I just started playing the new dragonborn dlc

And so far in the first 30 mins im already sick of the bugs/glitches.

-Gates won't open [fixed]

-Npc just standing (Agressive Npc's) [fixed]

-Steel arrows wont hit the target in close combat. [fixed]

-After killing the first dragon, guards run away and hide somewhere, and the soul won't come out.

After uninstalling all my mods, the problem is still there

I already downloaded the patch mod, but it aint helping me so far.

Could this be because when i was downloading the DLC of steam, my internet lost connection half way??

And it didnt finish the download automaticly?

If so, how can i redownload it?

I cant figure out how to uninstall it, and redownload on steam

Edited by WhiterunPrince

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Okay, I'm having the same major problem with this DLC.

The fight with the first dragon, the one right after you arive in Whiterun....it's completely broken. The Dragon's textures are....nonexisted, basically. It looks like a dragon-shaped blob - no eyes, no horns, no teeth. Also, when the fight finnishes, when I should absorb it's soul...nothing. The guards make their comments, but nothing happens. It's not my mods, and even so, I can't turn the f***ing DLC off because without it my game won't load - due to my mods, this time. If I deactivate the mods my character is f***ed because 100% of my gear is mod gear......fml.
Well, unless anybody knows of an alternative I'm simply going to quit Skyrim for ever.

Okay, never mind. I re-engaged the DLC as well as all of my previously de-activated monds and....well....Praise the nine divines, I can play again!

Edited by cackoK15