[LE] Need help giving the player a power automatically after a lot of conditions are met

Skijarama

So, I am trying to add a power to the player's inventory that, when used, will begin a quest. I already have a quest set up that adds the power to the player's power list, but right now it simply adds it the moment the game loads. I need it to only be added when certain requirements are met. The thing is, I'm not entirely sure how to set those conditions, mostly because I don't know the quest stages / variable names that I need.

The three basic conditions I need to be able to check:

1. Has the player defeated Alduin and thus completed the main story of Vanilla Skyrim?
  2. Does the player have at least one Hearthfire home built up enough to have an interior and a bed?
  3. Does the player have a spouse and at least one child at said Hearthfire home?

The whole idea is that the quest I am working on begins at the player's current Hearthfire home, and there are some events revolving around their family. I can manage that part just fine, and I even already have the worldspaces for certain sequences figured out and rough versions done up. But I really need the conditional side of things sorted out before I can press on. I know the simple answer may be to just ditch the requirements, but the actual narrative I have in mind hinges upon those conditions. Adds a personal motivation for the player's character to do what the quest asks of them.

If anyone has any pointers to give me on figuring that out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

(As an aside, I suppose an alternative method would be to have the power itself check and see whether or not the conditions are met - which it probably will anyway, just in case things change after the player picks up the power. But that still does not help me figure out which quest stages and factions and whatnot I need to check the status of, or what values they should have for the above requirements to properly work.)

Edit: Clarified some information, explained what I already have made up, and generally elaborated on things to make it clearer what I am trying to do and how.

Edited by Skijarama

Quests are not something I'm really any good at. But from what I understand each one has a number representing level of completion. In some form or another. You would be able to use that to check your listed conditions. I take it you would need to know the quest and how to check their current status. I know that isn't much help but hopefully a start on what to look for.

Edited by NexusComa2

I was more or less able to piece that together from my own independent research and experimentation thus far. I'm pretty sure I have most of my requirements figured out, at least in terms of the actual quest stages I need to check. The problem I am facing now is specifically checking the progress of the Hearthfire home build-progress and whether or not the player has their family there. Once I have all of these values figured out I should be able to bumble my way through making something functional.

Specifically, for what I want, I am pretty sure these are accurate, though if someone more knowledgable knows otherwise, please tell me:

The Quest RelationshipMarriage's Quest Stage should be 100. This means you are married but your spouse is still alive.

BYOHRelationshipAdoptable should be at Quest Stage 255. This stage only comes into effect when both kids are adopted, according to the code's comments.
MQ306 is as Quest Stage 55 or higher. This is when Paarthurnax leaves on the throat of the world.
The currently lived in house of the spouse is dictated by a numerical value, I think. Near as I can tell, that variable is called SpouseCurrentHome_Var, and should be at either 6, 7, or 8. Figuring out how to have my quest check for all of these is what's giving me trouble.
Edited by Skijarama