Need help to mod

Wolf382

OK, when I get my answer back on the question in the Better Cities comments we will get moving towards Better Cities (kind of like ... we're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz ... if you ever watched the old, old movie ... even older than me!!).

You know something I thought of last night ... you are also working in your second language I would guess. You are impressing the heck out of me with how well you are doing!

If I had to use Norwegian to help you I would still be trying to say "Good morning Wolf" (and you'd be scratching your head going "What the heck is he trying to say??).

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK from what I'm told in the BC comments we do not need to use Wrye Bash for a bashed patch to get this to work.

When you are ready Wolf we can begin.

- Edit - Looks like we have KatsAwful along looking over my shoulder, hopefully keeping me from stumbling and skinning a knee.

In any case we are doing better in English than we could ever do in Norwegian ... trust me!!

And so we begin ...

Download Better Cities to a folder named Better_Cities and extract it to that same folder. You may already have Better Cities downloaded ... if so just extract the download to that same folder but not if it is the Oblivion\obmm\mods folder. If that is where you have it downloaded to we will move it first.

Good ... I didn't want us making a mess in the OBMM folder.

Next step ...

Create a new folder named Better_Cities_Manual_Install, and then inside that folder create a folder named Data (so now we will have Better_Cities_Manual_Install\Data).

Good, next step is ...

In the extracted download you will see a folder named 00 Core, and inside 00 Core you will find four folders (Docs, Meshes, OBSE and video) and five files (Better Cities - Meshes.bsa, Better Cities - Sounds EV.bsa, Better Cities - Textures.bsa, Better Cities .esp and Better Cities Resources.esm).

Copy the five files and paste in the Better_Cities_Manual_Install\Data folder. Next copy the Meshes, OBSE and video folders and paste those three into the Data folder.