Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the folder 07 IC Imperial Isle copy the file Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp and paste it into the Better_Cities_Manual_Install\Data folder.

Keep in mind for future that this new Imperial City wall will conflict with mods that have things outside of the IC Elven Gardens District and the IC Arena District.

LOL ... sorry to laugh but you probably wouldn't guess I have such a mean streak, would you? Giving you a headache and all!!

- Edit - But on a serious note ... any time you need to take a break just let me know. The good part is you can still play the game as we haven't touched it with BC yet.

- Edit 2 - Back from lunch break, but you take whatever time you need ... I'll be around.

OK, no problem. I just got educated on what a Boomer Shooter is (had never heard the term before). Guess I'm a "used-to-be" Boomer shooter.

Do you think you would have any interest in using Enhanced Economy? It's a mod that makes it harder to get rich along with a bit more. It can be customised using it's INI file sort of like how you can with MOO.

- Edit - It does look to me like it could be added later so no need to make up your mind right now.

I'll see if I can find the YouTube link for the Boomer Shooters thing.

Last two steps for the Better Cities first.

In folder 10 Enhanced Economy copy the file Better Cities - House Price Patch.esp and paste it into the Better_Cities_Manual_Install\Data folder.