Need help to mod

Wolf382

no it did when i install a other mod i think but now i dont remember now

i didnt report it just thought it was just a weird light on a on a angle or somting but when i started to walk around in the all the city i see it not that

Do you remember which mod?

- Edit - Do you mean one of the mods that you and I have added or a mod that you added yourself?

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are saying that the before the sewer exit save will let you go to Bravil with no problem?

That means it is something in your other save.

Two ways to go from there ... one is to start testing your saves starting from the one before the one that crashes until you find one that doesn't crash. You can then either move the bad saves to a folder named BC_Bad_Saves_Backup or you can delete them and continue from the good one.

The other way is to just begin a new character from the before the sewer exit save (or use the same character, only a fresh start).

I usually have all of my mods installed before I start my actual playthrough. For my current character that was after more than two weeks of installing and testing mods (some mods took a lot of testing before I had them set up the way I wanted). A lot of those installing and testing days were well over 12 hours of installing and testing.

I see something in the Better City mod comments about a new shop that is outside of Bravil (I'm assuming they are talking about the original city gate to the north) causing crashes ... but there is no follow up information on the post. Could be related to something in your save that got all bunched into a knot.

i think i just start a new game when all the mods are in place so i have all of the mod ready for me when i adventure out on a fresh start

There is still value in finding out how far back in your save line you need to go before the crashes stop, just so you have saves to use for mod testing.

For instance I like to have testing saves from close to each city that I know are good saves. Then I can just load whichever save is closest to whatever it is I need to test.

If you have to run all the way to Bruma or Leyawiin from the sewer exit save every time you will learn to hate testing ... and that is not a good place to be!!