Settlers running out past turret defense range?

edgeburner

This one irks me. Is there a mod that will keep these settlers from running out of the settlement beyond turret range? I'm not dedicated to settlement building, but, i do like to create some basic settlements. I spend all of this time arranging turrets in a overlapping fire field and the idiots just run beyond the range of the turrets to attack the intruders?
Is there a basic mod that will keep them closer to the actual settlement and let the turrets do their thing?
Again, I'm not into building major, involved settlements....I only run two basic settlement mods, Better settlers and Better generators.

I'm not even gonna' complain about the lightning fast lateral movement speed of raiders and their ability to throw a grenade over the green monster in Fenway Park.....After all, they need some advantage. Their pipe pistols nailing you from atop a five story building is another matter, but, I have a mod for that. :)

hhhmmmm..... Now THERE is an interesting idea. Being able to assign a defensive position to settlers would be stellar, even if it is just 'go and hide here until the attack is over'......

Yes....but, it they could at least "hide" and shoot. :)

Can do with Combat Settlers, set them to Cowards and they run away from fires. And combat.

A bit cowardly? I was thinking more along the lines of what HeyYou stated. They won't cower, but, stay within the range of turrets.

BTW, you have created some interesting mods. Might have to try a few of them out. :)