Stuck in Mothership Zeta

Semper45

When i activate the teleporter that brings sally from the engineer core to the bridge all she does is say i'll get the door open then walks backs into the teleporter and goes to the door that is inaccessible in the engineer core without opening any door(one time she did open the first door then went into the teleporter though)... please help me fix this for i would love to get back to earth.

If you mean the first available teleporter after doing the spacewalk to the upper section, then good luck getting a game-friendly answer to your problem!

I had a very similar problem awhile back that I never got any help with... In my case, Sally wouldn't even appear and I had tried everything I could think of including playing sections over again, reading game scripts, trying console commands, etc. and the best I could achieve was getting Somah to appear and she'd do the same thing - run right back into the teleporter again and stand by that bridge door in the lower section along with the other dummies!

I wanted to get it to work within the game without doing console-style stuff cuz I was pretty sure I would miss out on a cutscene or something like that involving the alien captain. But in the end, and here's what you might have to do too, I had to walk up to that impassable door by the teleporter and use the console 'unlock' command. To do this, face the door, then press the tilde key (top left of keyboard), and you should see the door's ID at top center of the screen. Then enter 'unlock' and exit the console by pressing tilde again.

You can now activate the door and it'll open, allowing access to the rest of the ship. Good luck!

If you mean the first available teleporter after doing the spacewalk to the upper section, then good luck getting a game-friendly answer to your problem!

I had a very similar problem awhile back that I never got any help with... In my case, Sally wouldn't even appear and I had tried everything I could think of including playing sections over again, reading game scripts, trying console commands, etc. and the best I could achieve was getting Somah to appear and she'd do the same thing - run right back into the teleporter again and stand by that bridge door in the lower section along with the other dummies!

I wanted to get it to work within the game without doing console-style stuff cuz I was pretty sure I would miss out on a cutscene or something like that involving the alien captain. But in the end, and here's what you might have to do too, I had to walk up to that impassable door by the teleporter and use the console 'unlock' command. To do this, face the door, then press the tilde key (top left of keyboard), and you should see the door's ID at top center of the screen. Then enter 'unlock' and exit the console by pressing tilde again.

You can now activate the door and it'll open, allowing access to the rest of the ship. Good luck!

ok thank you very much i'll have to try this...cause i thought that would have to start the game over.

Good to hear that you got it to work! Despite the fact that I forgot to say that you have to click once on the door after entering console mode then enter 'unlock' yet besides - OOPS!

Now if only we could figure out what the common factor was that caused the problem in the first place... All's well that ends well I guess.