Notifications not working atm?

Mebantiza

Hello.

Same issue for me. Almost zero notifications from tracked content/users... three in two days, when tons of things should have notified.

Also when I log out, the log in is not working correctly at all, often ending in closing chrome, and trying to log again.

Hi there. Joining to the problem. I was in a long trip (no internet) for two months, now I when returned and saw 1200+ notifications on mods I tracking. I was glad to start digging my "wonderful modding mess", but today all notifications disappeared. Honestly it's a big loss for me personally. Can anyone help?

Edit: I also confirm problem of this topic - notifications not working at all. My bell is empty and despite I have many tracked mods. Where are they now?

Hi there. Joining to the problem. I was in a long trip (no internet) for two months, now I when returned and saw 1200+ notifications on mods I tracking. I was glad to start digging my "wonderful modding mess", but today all notifications disappeared. Honestly it's a big loss for me personally. Can anyone help?

Edit: I also confirm problem of this topic - notifications not working at all. My bell is empty and despite I have many tracked mods. Where are they now?

Seems you might have missed our news post: https://www.nexusmods.com/news/14363

I understand about old notifications but I still don't get new ones, despite of

Regular notifications are already working again

same here. They say they made a fix and only old messages are gone, but I still get not one message from posting to tracked mods, but only for postings on my own mods, and that is exact same as before the "Fix". Nothing from tracked mods.

I'm also not getting any notifications from new mods by tracked author or mod updates from tracked mods...

When will they fix this? I'm tired of manually check every mods... and authors...

Edit: Also... All the older notifications that I haven't read just all disappeared... Is there any way you guys can reverse that after it's fixed?

Edited by FireGeneral