Fallout New Vegas Modding Team Members Wanted

Chinpoko117

If I'm in the wrong place here, I apologize in advance!

With that out of the way, as the title suggests I am currently on the look out for help with a large weapons mod for Fallout: New Vegas. Think the scale of Weapons of the New Millenia, or better yet Mojave Terror, with a plethora of content. Weapons, attachments, custom sounds, you name it.

What is this for? Good question! It would be for a mod called 'Modern Warfare Remastered Weapons'. Which as the name suggests is ported weapons from the remastered Modern Warfare games. I already have everything in game, and the mod is technically released too on my profile, but this would be for a redux version with new textures, rebalanced stats and reworked leveled list integration.

And that's where the help would come in. I'm essentially looking for someone that can mess around with the stats and fiddle with the leveled lists, to test them and get them better balanced for the game. Now I realize I'm asking a lot with the amount of content present, but any inquires would be much appreciated! You'll be properly credited upon release, of course! In addition to this, team members naturally get early access to the stuff before its done.

Thank you for the considersation!

Nice profile pic. I may be interested in joining your modding team. but first i have to ask a question, is it legal to upload MW2 content to the nexus? do you have written permission from the makers of MW2 or did the makers publicly state that anyone can use their games assets on another game?

Yeah as Mcdoye said, you need to be extremely careful about ports on the Nexus. I've seen a lot of incredibly talented authors get banned for very small rule violations. I'd highly recommend you take your mod to the Gun Network.

Call of Duty ports are good to go! I had a chat with Zaldiir about Activision stuff and he said for the time being they are fine. In fact, the official Nexus twitter has endorsed a Fallout 4 mod that had Call of Duty Infinite Warfare ports awhile back, so there's that. Other Activision content that is allowed on the Nexus would be Destiny as well.