Boars in Skyrim

Crispyballz

I'd like smaller boars in Skyrim as those you can find outside the Riekling tribe. They could be nearer northern Morrowind border so it would make sense, but I'd like to see some in more colors which can be found in Falkreath. It would add some immersion to the game, and if somebody could, you could also remove the tusks on the ones in Falkreath so they don't look too much alike.

I mean c'mon, we've got plenty of carnivores but no herbivores. What is this for kind of eco system? Imo, we need more boars (Because they are awesome and fit in skyrim) and herbivores.

EDIT: I mean bristlebacks, but of course, I'm sure you understand that. The around windhelm and so on could be called Bristleback while those in the south of Falkreath could be called just Boar.

Edited by Crispyballz

i had the same kind of idea! there's a cool little mod called biodiversity that adds new empty spawn points too different areas around skyrim; i used that too add the standard boars, for now. you could do a similar thing pretty simply.

i was planning to reskin the boars, maybe change the models a bit too if i can learn how. make a few sub-species and such. that'll take me forever so i suggest you use that modders resource to do it yourself.

wild boar burgers are the nicest thing i have ever eaten in my entire life!