Sanctuary Hills Have Eyes

LostTheWind

One of the most bewildering things to me about the Fallout series is that after centuries of near constant exposure to radiation humans only have one mutation...ghouls. While the wild life and livestock and even sea creatures are pictured with mutations like multiple heads and increased size to whatever combination of crazy it takes to make a deathclaw or mirelurk, people just kinda wrinkle a lot and maybe go crazy.

Since I have slightly less skill at creating mods than your average dust bunny I am going to throw this idea out here and hope someone runs with it. Mostly I just wanna see what kind of nightmarish nuke mutants this community can come up with. Also, I just like the mashed up name.

I started playing Fallout 76 in July, this after logging 2100 hours in FO4. I know what your talking about, it confounds me that so many creatures from 76 died off before FO4 starts. Hopefully we can find out why scorch beasts mole miners, the gallynastor and several other monsters couldn't survive for 150 years. Todd Howard owes us an explanation.