Looking for Onnipajumaki mod Workbenches Connected

Tivoko

Message them

That's not helpful since they had their account deleted.

you'd have to ask the mod author about it. We can't do anything with their mod without their permission.

Any idea how to get in touch with them?

I checked on Bethesda mods page and found 4 mods by putting his name in the search box. Unless you're on xbox or ps4 they probably won't help, although you might be able to contact this person there.

Thank you, I will check that site.

Update: Does not appear to be the same person on there, they just ported his mods over and sadly I do not see the mod I am hen you have two options that are available. looking for on there either :sad:

Message them

That's not helpful since they had their account deleted.

you'd have to ask the mod author about it. We can't do anything with their mod without their permission.

Any idea how to get in touch with them?

I checked on Bethesda mods page and found 4 mods by putting his name in the search box. Unless you're on xbox or ps4 they probably won't help, although you might be able to contact this person there.

Thank you, I will check that site.

Update: Does not appear to be the same person on there, they just ported his mods over and sadly I do not see the mod I am hen you have two options that are available. looking for on there either :sad:

Thanks for the suggestions, but unfortunately none do quite what I'd like. The mod that was deleted connected workbenches per area, so like workbenches in Fort Hagen were connected to each other, but not to the Fort Hagen Red Rocket Station for example. Minor thing I know but I guess I liked the middle ground between vanilla and convenience without feeling "cheaty" which is what the global stash system feels to me (and yeah, it's just a personal preference, not actually cheaty).