How do I get rid of this?

saladinbobbins

No I didn't.

I searched for ths: fallout 4 FO4LODGEN

And it was like the first or second result for me.

But you know, search engines try to "optimize" the results based on your search history and the sites you visited, so, everybody gets some slightly different results ...

But you know, search engines try to "optimize" the results based on your search history and the sites you visited, so, everybody gets some slightly different results ...

Very annoying habit, isn't it? Also makes you wonder, what things do they NOT show you based on your country, political views, sexual preferences etc...

Yeah I might have been localised, I can't remember. No matter. Another question if I may, save me making a new thread. I'm trying to rebuild a mod I made last year for myself, and when in the landscape editor, pressing B would bring up the grids and the land textures in each (groups of up to 5). For some reason that's not working. It brings up the grids, just not the box with what's in those grids. Have I got the button right, was it B or something else. If it is, any ideas why it would not be coming up, please?