Trying to find Power Armor parts to export to nif

hopventure

Ok, I'm a huge fan of Justice's NAVI Power Armor ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13258/? ), but there are some small things that bug me:

1. having to use the pilot suit to get the special frame so the parts don't clip (I know this is editable using FO4Edit, and I've done it before, but keep reading)

2. If you look closely when entering and exiting the frame you'll notice some of the parts aren't weighted correctly or even built correctly to work with the animation of the frame opening and closing.

My solution...build my own female power armor parts to fit over the default frame!

There are plenty of tutorials out there that explain how to get the parts into the game...but that isn't my problem. I can't find the original parts to use as a reference.

I got the BSA extractor, but I can't find the X-01 parts to export the .nif files.

Could someone point me in the right direction to actually get the parts OUT of the game so I can get to work designing the new armor?

They should be at: Meshes\Actors\PowerArmor\CharacterAssets\Mods\PA_X1_xxxx.nif

Thanks! I probably saw the word "mods" and assumed it was added by one of the mods I had installed, so I never checked it.