Dragonborn Black Book Cutscene Bug

09chchin

Found another solution, by accident... The moment you read the book in your inventory press TAB or whatever you remapped the quick menu button to, so you will leave all menus, then you will see a small cutscene where you are reading the book. When you get in Apocrypha, all controls are normal again.

Should you however, not close your inventory the moment you read the book, you will not see the actual cutscene and the aforementioned glitch will happen.

I have been able to both reproduce the camera glitch, and preventing it by simply staying or leaving my inventory menu the moment I read any of the Black Books.

This worked perfectly for me. Tab->Items->Books->Cilck on Book->Tab (to close) and it works precisely as advertised. I've only encountered this bug twice (in five books). The first time I left and returned and it seemed to clear up by itself. The second time it wouldn't fix itself even with a restart - but this work-around did the job, no muss, no fuss. Thanks much, Sjofetim. I should mention that I play PC and normally use 'i' for inventory, but this time I just did it according to directions :smile: