I dire need of advice and help from other modders!

CaoticX

Hello, I've been a fan of skyrim for quite some time, but just recently got into the game (my older ring could run it to my expectations). I have had this idea for a mod for quite some time but never really had the courage to get it started.

I want to start modding, and I have only basic understanding o computer language (C++) and logic. For this initiation, the mod I would like to create is something like a 'chargeable jump'. For clarification, It would work like this:

- The jump button (or another custom one) is pressed AND hold down for a time (more time = greater height);

- When released, the mod would dynamically change the game jump height for the new value, then it would allowing the animation to play;

- And do something more (better animations, some kind of special FX, etc.).

That is it. My questions are:

• Can this be done?
  • If so, it is better to use SKSE or Script Dragon?
  • Where can i find beginner and advanced tutorial/guides/manuals on them (SKSE and Script Dragon).

Anyway thanks for you attention. I would really appreciate any kind of hint/help/info. On another note, anyone willing to take this idea for himself/herself, can do it, with my blessings, since it would take quite some time for me to do it (I'm a newbie at coding and skyrim modding).

Obs.: I've searched for this mod, but couldn't find anything like this. If such mod exist, could anyone place the link here, I would greatly appreciate! Thanks.