Overlapping Armor, need help with that one.

Ghozgul

Hey guys, I'm actually having a weird issue. I now have female armor (faction's armor most of the time) overlapping with itself.

There is the vanilla one and the 3BBB/bodyslide version at the same time. The 3BBB can be replace with another armor mod, like BD'S 3Ba replacer without problem, so they are wearing the lewd one but they also keep the vanilla one, I tried with an NPC the console command to kill, remove the armor > give it back then resurrect, and she equipped it correctly, without the old one. But that's not really an option to do in the entire game, it was working fine for a while, I removed all my mods and reinstalled, start a new game and this happened...

I post a screen to show what's the problem, not really obvious with default armor and no physics, but still visible.

But I can't find why it's happening :(

Normally You can't use 2 replacer mods at the same time.. you will bound to be in trouble at some point.. guess you have to make a choice, which replacer to use. BUT... if you use a standalone armor/clothing mod that is possible.. then you won't face any problems

Edited by jorgenk1974

Normally You can't use 2 replacer mods at the same time.. you will bound to be in trouble at some point.. guess you have to make a choice, which replacer to use. BUT... if you use a standalone armor/clothing mod that is possible.. then you won't face any problems

3B only change the meshes of the body, and BD's replacer change the outfit, once build in bodyslide it should replace the old one with the new one just built. I'm using BD and Ghaans revealing outfit, and mix them by building the one I'm interested in Bodyslide. And it doesn't really explain why if I reset the outfit, it finally works fine :(

I dont know what else to say than what Jorgenk said but i think i know why it works when you reset the outfit, (mod) meshes take resets to load and for some reason that mod isnt auto reseting that outfit and as such is giving you the problem.

TL;DR: Its a problem of the people who made the mod and you cant do anything about it or so i think, except you know your way around modding.

Its a problem of the people who made the mod and you cant do anything about it

It was working fine before I had to reinstall everything, so the mod is correct, it's mostly a conflict with another one but I can't find which one it could be.

And the replacer should replace the outfit, not add it on top of the first.