certain undead form vanilla and mods don't move

Fractalbase

I've been working on my mod setup for SSE for a long time now and I recently started a new game/save.

The trouble I'm running into is that certain undead do not move, such as skeletons, some draugr, and some undead from creature mods (particularly Mihail's mods).

The skeletons with tails also have their tails sticking straight back.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling any associated mods I can think of.

I've tried de-installing creatures in FNIS, and re-running FNIS.

Nothing seems to work.

Any help?

my load order:
https://pastebin.com/dNg1kTjK

It looks like too much, but I have 253 active plugins... 254 is the max, and the rest are light plugins.

Everything works except for this issue.

Thanks.

Try to take a look manually in your mod folder, I had the issue once and even when I removed the mods through MO2, I still had the files in my mod folder, so FNIS saw them and I had the same issue. (It was mods from Loverslab, and not correctly uninstalled, so leftover messed up with the files).

Well I uninstalled Skyrim SE, deleted the folder, reinstalled Skyrim SE, added skse and associated manual mods, then used Vortex to re-deploy all of my enabled mods. The result is a clean install with mods that has no missing files and no extra files. Unfortunately, the result is still the same -- certain undead do not move and have their arms stretched out. This will make the game unplayable. I believe it to have something to do with my load order or perhaps incompatible mods that I have installed. If anyone can advise.

Can anyone suggest why? I've made sure there are no leftover files from other mods. Skeletons, draugr, and certain other undead are motionless, standing with their arms outstretched. I've fun FNIS each time before starting the game. All other NPCs and creatures move without issue. I believe there is a mod conflict of some kind. Can someone look at my load order (in the first post)?