Very annoying and unusual error

OzanTheExa

Hello, i am having this annoying error for a while, when i shoot with a weapon, my hair dissapears for a moment and comes back, then i got a missing mesh mark. Yes, that big, red and disgusting ones.

It isn't a problem if it only my hair disapperaring but every time i shot, missing mesh mark appears where i stand and stays there until i reload a save. I put a video in case you want to see.

I cleaned the plugins considered dirty except the DLC's. Tried to remove/install some mods that may help. Rebuilded Wrye Bash patch but none of them worked. Here is my load order

0 0 FalloutNV.esm
1 1 DeadMoney.esm
2 2 HonestHearts.esm
3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm
4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm
5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
6 6 ClassicPack.esm
7 7 MercenaryPack.esm
8 8 TribalPack.esm
9 9 CaravanPack.esm
10 a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
11 b oHUD.esm
12 c Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
13 d Navmesh Fixes and Improvements.esm
14 e Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
15 f FCOMaster.esm
16 10 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
17 11 CorpsesUseVanillaSkeletons.esp
18 12 Vurt's WFO.esp
19 13 Uncut Wasteland.esp
20 14 Logic and Consistency Fixes.esp
21 15 Asterra's Many Fixes.esp
22 16 The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
23 17 dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
24 18 IMPACT.esp
25 19 Distributed Necklaces and Chains.esp
26 1a Mojave Raiders.esp
27 1b Unofficial Patch Plus.esp
28 1c AmmoCraftingSchematics.esp
29 1d FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - All DLC.esp
30 1e WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp
31 1f hz_Automatic Weapons Fix.esp
32 20 ILO - YUP Patch.esp
33 21 TrueCrouching.esp
34 22 PrereleaseRestored.esp
35 23 Lessons Learned Overhaul.esp
36 24 hz_1 by 1 Reload Fix.esp
37 25 UltimateUnarmedMeleePerkTweaks.esp
38 26 PlasmaSpazRedux.esp
39 27 MigMeltdown.esp
40 28 FCO - GlowingOne.esp
41 29 ncrandlegionpatrols.esp
42 2a brotherhoodpresence.esp
43 2b khanpresence.esp
44 2c No More Double Open & Close Sounds.esp
45 2d Take Chems Make Fiends.esp
46 2e QuickSearch.esp
47 2f OldWorldBlues - Improved Transportalponder.esp
48 30 Weapon Stat Viewer.esp
49 31 Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
50 32 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Thanks for the interest.

Haven't encountered this particular problem before. Let's see what we can deduce from your symptoms.

Sounds to me as if the problem only occurs when there is an animation (either firing, recoil, or reloading) played. Is that correct? Can you narrow down the circumstances?

My first impression is that a mod replacement for the head is reloading from the vanilla BSA file/path and then expecting to find some other element mesh (hair perhaps) which is not in the same location. It is initially not a problem due to "ArchiveInvalidation" being applied upon loading, but that is not taking effect or is being overridden following the animation. When you get the "red triangle", follow the instructions in the 'Issue: Find the source mod-index of an object in-game' entry of the 'Solutions to Mesh (Red "!" icon) or Texture (solid color) problems' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article to identify the source of the missing mesh.

If that is not the issue, here are some more questions to narrow down possible sources:

Do you have a "player" custom race/body/head/skeleton replacement mod installed, and if so which one? Do you have any other issues related to that mod (textures included)?

Does this "head" issue only occur with a specific weapon or category (e.g. autofire) of weapons? If so, try testing with other weapons or types and without the "reload" or similar weapon "fix" mods one at a time.

Does the problem occur in or outside of VATS only, or regardless?

What plugins do you have installed that do not appear in your "load order" (e.g. which NVSE version, NVSE plugins, etc.)

-Dubious-