Photo

Face / Body color mismatch (custom color)

racemenu creation kit seam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

drunkconker

drunkconker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I'm having trouble getting my created followers skin tone to match, the head is the correct color but I cannot get the body to match. I created the color in racemenu with "A:127 R:161 G:120 B:173" and when i exported facegen data it gave me the correct color for the face. The body I edited in CK but CK doesn't have A R G B only R G B options. So I put in "R:161 G:120 B:173" but I don't see the option for A in CK. Any fixes?
Attached File  2020-09-27 20_08_44-Photos.png   189.14KB   0 downloads

NexusComa2

NexusComa2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

This was always a bit of a stopper for me too. The solution that worked best for me was to match the face to the body color option in the Creation Kit. I'm sure there is some way to match them but all I needed was a tan body and that was easy enough to do. As I'm sure you know the Creation Kit has pretty much every shade you need. Also from looking at your picture, it looks pretty close to me. You just have that neckline problem (and possibly the wrists) that can be fixed with the TextureBlender. The TextureBlender will gradient the colors together right at the neckline and wrists. This video shows extensively how to do it. Tutorial ... There is also a wrist version that I used. When I was doing this stuff I edited the main body layer and it worked fine. I see from the video you can go much deeper.

Edited by NexusComa2, 28 September 2020 - 04:02 PM.

drunkconker

drunkconker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Thank you, I will try it out. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: racemenu, creation kit, seam

Page loaded in: 1.061 seconds