Ripped off twice!

SirFrank114

While doing the thieves guild quests, they ask for a fence amount of 50, 100, 500, ect. gold. Does that number have ANY meaning? Currently I need to fence 700 worth of Items, I fenced over 2100 of NEW items before the system said I had enought. This of course, after the fence's rip off. I forget how many more jobs are left but by the time I reach a fence goal of 1000, I may need steel 50000 worth of NEW items. My total amount fenced is around 8000 gold according to the disply message. Any idea of what is happening. I am using OOO as one of my mods.

Not sure what you're talking about. Got the last quest to meet the Grey Fox. Needed to sell 1000 worth of stolen goods. Tried selling a little at a time. Tried about 10 visits with no action. Then sold a number of big tag items in which it finally kicked in after 4000 in new items and around 15000 total items sold. Now, on to the ultima heist. ( One of my favorite )

• 9 months later...

He is using OOO.

OOO modifies the amount u need to fetch even if the characters say they only need 1000 gold u actually need 10000.

But no worries in ur case 10k is the max amount u need for the final quest of the thieves guild questline (with OOO that is)

Had some other mods myself too combined with OOO for example buying houses.

The result was i needed 100k for an house, but as soon as i bought it only 25k was taken away.

Try to always read the mods u download toroughly because otherwise it results in very strange outcomes.

Edited by SirNibbles