loot message: header version

Breila

"This plugin has a header version of 0.94, which is less than the game's minimum supported header version of 1.7."

So this error message has suddenly showed up on 6 of my mods:

Breezehome Free
Breezehome Upgrades Free

DragonflyNoFlee

Ruff_AncientVarlaStone

MoreSalt

moredragonloot

I know I can live without these, and they are older mods that haven't been updated in years, but is there any way to fix this error?

And if I don't, how much of a problem will it be to gaming?

If you want to "fix" this, get the SE Construktion Kit (CK). It's available from bethesda.net. You have to register, but the account and the download are completely free.

In the CK, simply open the .esp plugins in question and re-save them. This should (hopefully) update them to the current file format.

IMHO, you can also just use them as they are. They SHOULD work fine. No guarantee though...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What is the fix if you use Oldrim/Vanilla skyrim/Skyrim with DLC?

For the record, I will try what Algahar has already said and I will report back on what happens

I looked into the SE Construktion but immediately found out that it is made for Skyrim Special Edition. As always, that's where the "se" comes from. (For the record I knew that already, I'm not retarted, but I'm not that intelligent either so I gave it the benefit of the doubt.)

The question of how to solve this for Oldrim is still resolved.

Edited by Bionicoskar