[Mod Request] Arthur holds all of his guns

TheSideWalker

First off, if there already is a mod for this: 1, oops sorry. 2, tell me what/where it is or give me a link or something. If not, then...

Basically, I just want to be able to swap between all of my guns at any time as if I was standing right next to my horse constantly. I guess another way to look at it is if the mod would essentially just make: 'Is standing next to horse = true' always. As far as how to actually code that, I have no idea, otherwise I would make the mod myself. I mean, I don't even know if it's possible, partly because I know nothing when it comes to coding, so how could I know, but also because I feel like it would've already been done if it was, but idk.

Also if it is doable, then I suppose you don't really have to stop there. You could also make it so that same statement is true when it comes to your horse's inventory. Generally, make it so it's inventory/satchel/whatever's accessibility has an infinitely wide berth from the horse, and not only when you're within a couple feet of it. But again, I have no clue whether or not it can even be done.

ok thanks bye :smile: