LOOT operation "loadPlugins" failed

dercomtor

I tried reinstalling and re-downloading vortex, Fallout 4 and all my mods 2 days ago after getting a new PC a while ago. Had some mods backed up in OneDrive since they were deleted from the Nexus. (BOTW discovery sound, Clickerfied Ghouls and KDA Akali's mask) the last of which now refuses to work giving me the "Failed to parse plugins" and "LOOT operation "loadPlugins" failed: "kdaakalimask.esp" is not a valid plugin" error messages.

Error: LOOT operation "loadPlugins" failed: "kdaakalimask.esp" is not a valid plugin
at handleResponse (D:\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar.unpacked\bundledPlugins\gamebryo-plugin-management\index.js:42:33015)
at Socket. (D:\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar.unpacked\bundledPlugins\gamebryo-plugin-management\index.js:42:31521)
at Socket.emit (events.js:210:5)
at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:308:12)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:289:11)
at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:223:10)
at Pipe.onStreamRead (internal/stream_base_commons.js:182:23)

I'm on Vortex 1.3.8 (I think)

x64 Windows 10

32GB Ram

i7-9700

RTX 2070 Super

modding Fallout 4 with

95 mods installed, only 1 (the Akali mask) is giving me trouble despite having 2 more mods installed that I didn't download from the Nexus

Did you download the mods from one drive, or are you trying to have Vortex directly install them FROM oneDrive?

I saved them back on my harddrive and then dragged them into Vortex. Both from an unrelated folder and also tried placing the archive in Vortex's Download folder