Side with Harkon [Dawnguard spoilers obviously]

WotansGlory

• 1 month later...

Hi, your ideas are cool. but I've got some others. (Sorry if I make mistakes but I'm not an English native speaker). Well I thought that in the beginning of the game we could already choose the vampire side. Instead of following the imperial guy or the nordic guy you could go in a cave and find a vampire who's feeding on a corpse. You could help him and then he thanks you by turning you into a vampire. After that, he would talk about his plan to conquer skyrim by killing the imperials and the stormcloaks. This mod could add the different factions of vampire which are referred in the book "Immortal blood". This mod could also add the fact that you can kill Serana for the prophecy. The prophecy could be something that could help the vampires to conquer skyrim (because actually the prophecy is useless), that could help you to conquer forts or strategic places. In short it would be cool that the vampires become a faction (like stormcloaks and Imperials) which could participate in the war. This mod would link Dawnguard and the war. I know it's almost impossible because there are to many things to do but it is an idea like another ^^'. Please tell what you think about it.

• 1 year later...

Hi there. I love your ideas and as well as vampires, and so I hope that sometime a modder WILL take on these ideas. It would be so great to see the vampire part of Skyrim being more fleshed-out. Glad you like my ideas too, by the way. I've had a crush on Harkon since I first played the game, and would love to have him be my "husband"! ;)

Good luck with your novel, btw. I am a writer as well, and so I send you lots of luck and encouragement with that.

Crossing my fingers that one day someone will share our interest in doing this and create a mod for us!

Tracy

I’d make that just because I’ve been crushing on him, but... how do I say this...

I’m just too lazy