Magic and Blocking

Pseudocool

I was wondering if there are any mods out there (I tried searching but failed to find exactly what I'm looking for) that would allow me to block my one-handed weapon while still having a spell equipped in the other hand. My primary play-style is a ranger/stealth-type character that uses archery for long range, but can still fight well closeup with one-handed swords and restoration magic. However, I hate how I have to constantly switch back and forth between equipping and un-equipping my healing spell so I can block during battle. Thus, I want to be able to still have a spell in my left hand but maybe bind Block to another button, so I can use them each quickly and seamlessly. It would be akin to how I used to play in Oblivion, but I couldn't really find a vanilla-Oblivion-magic-style mod either (which is understandable, since Skyrim's system is way better)

Anyways, I'm pretty sure this doesn't exit. Nonetheless, would it actually be possible to implement as a mod? I can foresee getting Block to have its own activation parameters being somewhat of a challenge.