Mods Not Working on new PC!

GowiHasti

I have a major problem! My old computer failed and I had to get a new one. I installed Skyrim on it like I did the old one, copied the folder contents from my old PC over (I had it backed up from not too long ago thankfully and didn't want to loose any of my mods including some private ones) and then I loaded the game and found none of my mods are working! The custom outfit I was wearing is invisible, the underwear replacer even though in the same place only shows up only as default. I double checked installation folder, re installed and still same problem! What can I do?! I am literally at my wits end! WTH is going on?!

What mod manager are you using?

Are you sure all of your directories are set up right on your new rig? In other words, is your mod manager looking for your mods in the right place?

Also double-check to make sure your backup is complete and you aren't missing any files.

What install folder? I thought you said you were installing without a mod manager?

What I was getting at with my last post is, get your Data folder into a vanilla state, then re-install your mods from their archives (if you still have them), just like you did when you initially got them. In theory, bulk copying your Data folder should work, but in practice, it sometimes doesn't for whatever reason.

Actually, I've just tried your suggestion and even using regedit to move the file and still the same results! I'm at wit's end trying to figure out this one! Mods like ones that fix houses work but not armor ones or NPC improvements (grey face bug even though it didn't exist on my previous PC) and the like are the ones that won't work. Could it be something to do with the mesh and/or texture folders specifically?

I have a major problem! My old computer failed and I had to get a new one. I installed Skyrim on it like I did the old one, copied the folder contents from my old PC over (I had it backed up from not too long ago thankfully and didn't want to loose any of my mods including some private ones) and then I loaded the game and found none of my mods are working! The custom outfit I was wearing is invisible, the underwear replacer even though in the same place only shows up only as default. I double checked installation folder, re installed and still same problem! What can I do?! I am literally at my wits end! WTH is going on?!

Are the file paths to your Skyrim\Data folder the exact same as the file paths to your old Skyrim installation?