I can't connect my mods to my game

jongepier

Hi, I had skyrim SE from the cd and installed some mods and i worked so far but had issues with SKSE so I decided to buy the steam version of Skyrim SE nd uninstalled the cd version.
I told the Nexus mod manager that my new Skyrim SE game is the steam version but somehow it doesn't recognize it because whn I start the game the mods don't show up.
So what did I miss?

So what did I miss?

There is no Skyrim SE on CD.

Only Skyrim Legendary edition.

Skyrim SE is the updated 64 bit version of SKyrim

Skyrim LE is the old 32 bit version of Skyrim that came out in 2011

So If you bought Skyrim SE on Steam, then you need to install Skyrim SE mods for it, not Skyrim LE mods.

I think I have found the solution by coincident. I saw in Nexus mod manager that the installed mods are not in the load order. So I uninstalled and installed a mod and suddenly it appeared in the load order. I gonna do this with all of my mods, than LOOT and then open the game. I let yall know if this works

I think I have found the solution by coincident. I saw in Nexus mod manager that the installed mods are not in the load order. So I uninstalled and installed a mod and suddenly it appeared in the load order. I gonna do this with all of my mods, than LOOT and then open the game. I let yall know if this works

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager or VORTEX?

If you're using Vortex, you don't need LOOT, because LOOT is already built into it

i was supposed to b matter of seconds but two files are taking a very long time: beyond Skyrim and Farkraar and it says it's missing Wrmstoot

Are you installing SKYRIM SE mods for SKYRIM SE

Are you sure you're not mixing up Skyrim LE mods with Skyrim SE mods?

It's kind of hard to help you when you don't answer any questions or clarify what you're doing