MGE Distant land issue w Vurts tree replacers

Gangweedman

Hello, I'm attempting to get distant land to work with Vurts tree replacers. I've tried regenerating the distant land several times but when the distant land tries to render the replacers I'm left with these hideous brown untextured meshes. All of my other texture replacers seem to work fine as well as almost everything in Tamriel rebuilt, so i was curious if anyone else has encountered this issue. I tried to attach a screen shot but it was too large for the system. Any ideas on how to solve this?

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to attach a screen shot but it was too large for the system.

Posting a link to your picture would help. :smile:

So I couldn't get it to upload via the site but I've got a google drive link to what's happening, the issue isn't the meshes and textures being in data files, as when I get close, it clears up.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pfFXMhVnVpZURVu3nRhUln6N6i140Wux/view?usp=sharing

Ah then Your MGE XE settings are different then most. Would you mind posting your MGE.ini for us? Preferably under Spoiler tags. =I don't know if that's the issue, but if they fix themselves when you get close tells me it's a Distant Land problem.

A great starting point for suggested settings :smile:

Edited by AYLeiDRuiN