Unique Enchanted Armor Sets

alienshoes

Any mod author willing to make something similar to Deathbrand armor for a playthrough using Path of the Anti-Mage but instead of using Stalhrim models, use Ancient Nord Armor models. I would also want unique enchantments, not the same as the Deathbrand set, but something that stacks based on how many pieces of the set you are wearing. Not 100% sure what the enchantments would be, but if any author would be interested in doing this, I would love to discuss it, I am still fairly new to the modding scene and community so I want someone else's input to ensure the enchantments come out balanced.

Thanks in advance,

AlienShoes

As far as I've witnessed, in most cases, requests like these usually go unheard. However, how bad do you want it?
I'm a mod author myself, & I am so because I've learned that if there is a mod you want, you are going to have to do it yourself.

We all start somewhere, & now more than ever there are plenty of great resources to get you started in your modding endeavor to get exactly what you want.

So once again, how much do you want it?

THIS is a good place to start.

As far as I've witnessed, in most cases, requests like these usually go unheard. However, how bad do you want it?

I'm a mod author myself, & I am so because I've learned that if there is a mod you want, you are going to have to do it yourself.

We all start somewhere, & now more than ever there are plenty of great resources to get you started in your modding endeavor to get exactly what you want.

What are some resources you would recommend to get me started? I have no experience in anything like this but would definitely be interested...TBH kinda thought this was something only game designers and computer engineers and the like were able to do...

What are some resources you would recommend to get me started? I have no experience in anything like this but would definitely be interested...TBH kinda thought this was something only game designers and computer engineers and the like were able to do...

https://www.creationkit.com

Pretty much everything you need to know is in there. Beyond that, there are a crap-ton of videos on YT and online guides that cover how to make mods. The only tricky part will be coming up with the models for the armor itself; unless you really want to learn how to make your own 3D models (which is no small task), the easiest way is to copy an armor set that is already in the game. If you don't want to use one of those, my suggestion would be to find a modded set you like, and use that as the base for your custom enchantments; just so long as you only use it for yourself and don't share it with anyone (unless the mod author says its ok) it's no problem.