• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lickmybic

lickmybic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

While Stalhrim heavy armor is easily some of the best looking armor, I think the helmet looks just a little bit goofy and unintimidating . A full helmet would do the quality of stalrim armor justice.

The easiest way to go about this would be an angled plate of stalrim covering the open part of the face, or even some sort of stalrim chainmail.

domm5078

domm5078

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

even a bit of fur or cloth wrapped round your mouth would be cool. just anything to keep the cold away

autumnsky38

autumnsky38

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

I'd love to jump on your bandwagon and add that I've never liked horns in any of the helmets in the game, but I do love how the Stallhrim armor looks and I think a full helmet would make it look even more kick a---.  :)

Great idea!

Tracy

Treach66

Treach66

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

I agree. I was thinking of the retired coloseum champion in Gladiator,he has a very similar helmet to the nordic carved one,anyone agree?

lickmybic

lickmybic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Could you post an image of that Treach66? Remember it should reasonably close to scandinavian styled equipment. Or at least northern european.

GhastlyPyro

GhastlyPyro

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

While Stalhrim heavy armor is easily some of the best looking armor, I think the helmet looks just a little bit goofy and unintimidating . A full helmet would do the quality of stalrim armor justice.

The easiest way to go about this would be an angled plate of stalrim covering the open part of the face, or even some sort of stalrim chainmail.

I know how late I am, xD but here, http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/48894/?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stalhrim, heavy armor, easy

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.244 seconds