Custom Companion Help

MadTod

I'm following a tutorial to make a companion but I'm stuck, on making the packages for the NPC under the conditions tab I select new and when I click Function Parameters I can set Parameter 1 but I can't set Parameter 2 and it says I have to do that and I can't.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

No problem. I'm currently making a really advanced and easy to follow companion guide, I'll tell you when it's done if you ever want to make more companions (The guide will go over how to set up a companion and other stuff like setting up trust points ect)

Cool thanks, the one I'm following only shows the basic companion functions, Companion Wheel, Tactics options, Hire, Fire stuff like that but it sounds like I could benefit from yours more, I want to make a kind of male version of Willow. (hopefully)

Have you checked out my tutorial? It's not all that detailed in the instructions. It merely points out the settings involved. It was meant for those who know their way around the GECK. You could also check out

. He shows you what he is doing in the GECK.

Edit: It's little struggles like not finding the parameter in a condition setting that help us learn why things need to be done in certain ways and helps us learn how to debug.

Edited by trilioth