[MOD REQUEST] Invincible Player and One hit melee / weapons kills (State of Decay YOSE)

toya3369

• Greetings ..

can i request a mod for this game ? i just player this game since 2018 and addicted to this game .

the option :

1. Invincible Player (like no hit reaction and zombies can't grab the player)
  2. One hit kills (one hit with melee or with a guns can kill all kinds of zombies)

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

i search everywhere about cheat engine script / cheat table but there is no one hit kills and invincible , i try my own making a cheat table / script but no luck , turns out my pc freeze for 5 sec and then crash to desktop . maybe this is beyond my skill to make script . and then i make request topic on FRF Sites but just inf ammo and some resources pointer , there is a inf hp but still die after zombies grab and bite ..

so i come here make a request , maybe people around here with more experience make a mod could help :D

sorry if there is mistaken words , i comment with help Google Translate ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't know about invisible players, but I did tinker the scripts file of all firearms to one shot regular zombies regardless of headshots.

For melee weapons I've yet to figure it out, but I assume that you have to find the .xml or .bmd file that's controlling:

- Blunt Knockdown Chance factor for Blunt Weapons

- Decapitation Chance factor for Edged Weapons

- Mighty Blow Chance factor for Heavy Weapons

here is the mod link:
One Hit Kill with All Firearms at State of Decay Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about invisible players, but I did tinker the scripts file of all firearms to one shot regular zombies regardless of headshots.

For melee weapons I've yet to figure it out, but I assume that you have to find the .xml or .bmd file that's controlling:

- Blunt Knockdown Chance factor for Blunt Weapons

- Decapitation Chance factor for Edged Weapons

- Mighty Blow Chance factor for Heavy Weapons

here is the mod link:

One Hit Kill with All Firearms at State of Decay Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Thank You so much ^^

Godbless *^_^*