PLEASE HELP! I THINK I HAVE BEEN HACKED!

eflixschalkaa

Thank you for reading this and trying to help! :(

I couldn´t login to my account anymore. So i wanted to reset my password, and clicked on "i forgot my passwort". When the Email arrived it said "Hello Horonkius!" or something like that AND THAT IS NOT MY USERNAME! Im 100% sure that the email was correct. I tryed again. Same strange username, but this time the mail was Russian.
Then i tryed to give my Username and not my email to the Passwort reset service. No email came.
I think that dude stole my account somehow. I had the chance to reset HIS passwort, but i did not of course.

I CAN NOT CONNECT EA SUPPORT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO FU*KING BE LOGGED IN!! *facepalm*
Please help me ive payed about 100€ for the battlefield + Premium.

I dont know what to do :ohdear:

PS: The attached screenshots show what i did, and what poped up.

Edited by eflixschalkaa

No idea... I don't use Origin. But you may have input your username and password into a phishing site (i.e. a fake website designed to look like Origin).

I'd look up Origin in Google, click on the first link (to ensure that you're not going to a phishing site) and do a password recovery using your email address.

Easy. Create a new account, then contact support and say you're the owner of the actual account. Explain what's happened, then they'll ask for some verification. This will likely include a couple of game serials, and the birth date you put in when you made the origin account. Then, they'll likely revert the email back to yours and you can reset your password from there.

• 1 month later...

I had an issue where BF2 and 3 just vanished from Orgin. They weren't helpful. I had the boxes with the numbers and they told me those were never valid keys, ever. Been playing those games for years. BF2 since it was released. Had to get the B.B.B. involved to make it right. Hope you got it fixed.