Anyone fancy listing some kitchen static?

SirIdiot

Mine makes extensive use of:

GroceryDisplayCounter (Various pieces.)

DLC04shackCabinet (various Pieces)

CoffeeUrn01

CoffeeBrewer01

Various dinnerware pieces, plates, utensils, mugs, etc.

There's also various VCounter01/02, DinerStool, actually anything with the prefix Diner.

Mine makes extensive use of:

CoffeeUrn01

CoffeeBrewer01

Of course it does :P Mine are covered in coffee pots, coffee urns or brewers and coffee mugs lol. You can't tell at all how important coffee is to the modder who made them lol

Have you found this? If not, click on the images. The fourth one is awesome. It needs to be scaled down a bit.

OOOOOH! *Grabs*

Also, yes, the new editor sux. I can't use the entire simile without violating site ToS, so I leave it to your imagination.

Oh, yay! It makes the brewers look so much better.

Yes, editing is making me crazy. I suppose eventually I'll learn how to use it, but in the meantime I mess up just about anything I try to edit....

I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure out how to make the editing formatting go away and just show me the flippin' tags.

WYSIWYG. Ug... OOOH!

OHOHOHOHOH!

I figured it ooooooout!

OOOOOH! *Grabs*

Also, yes, the new editor sux. I can't use the entire simile without violating site ToS, so I leave it to your imagination.

Oh, yay! It makes the brewers look so much better.

Yes, editing is making me crazy. I suppose eventually I'll learn how to use it, but in the meantime I mess up just about anything I try to edit....

Edit:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5646/ifio.png

Click that little button.

Edit2: Sorry for threadjacking, SirIdiot. >.>

Edited by Xaranth