Crashing upon entering skyrim, and solstheim, dungeons

EvanderMistwalker313

I looked through my mods and disabled what I thought would modify draugr, which was Hateful Wenches. It still CTD'd. I don't believe I have anything else. I tried spawning in a few draugr, and that didnt crash me. Is there a way to reset a dungeon of enemies, forcing the game to respawn them?

I wouldn't ignore the possibility that this may be caused by a mod. In your Papyrus log, Tainted Blood is tying to do things with draugr and failing. I'm not saying that is the cause, but mods sometimes "touch" things in ways we might not expect.

Heh, even a level change can be a contributing factor. I just helped a mod author narrow down a CTD in certain cells that happened once the PC reached a certain level. "It never happened before" was the mantra of the day, and we were trying all kinds of things...cleaning saves, disabling mods, etc. Turned out that my character had made a level, and that exposed the bug in the mod that nobody had ever seen. He found the problem in his mod, uploaded a new version, and the CTD went away without me having to change anything. You just never know.

I did try entering a dungeon from a previous save, which I had just finished a dungeon. Went to Vouldrund, and CTD'd. So it's something that carries through all my saves.

Perhaps. Have you tried going back to the save where you first entered the Barrow to see if you can enter or re-enter that far in the past? In other words, go back to before you entered the first time.