Pre War Money Pallet Mod

TrentSour

I had the idea for a pallet of pre war money as a object that you could build in your settlements, the pallet could be built using pre war money in the recipe, along with some wood for the pallet.

The pre war money pallet could maybe come in 4 tiers,

Tier 1 - 250 pre war money, 12 wood, the tier 1 mesh would be the pallet with small amount of pre war money stacked on it

Tier 2- 500 pre war money, 12 wood, tier 2 mesh would be the pallet with medium amount of pre war money stacked on it

Tier 3- 750 pre war money, 12 wood, tier 3 mesh would be the pallet with large amount of pre war money stacked on it

Tier 4- 1000 pre war money, 12 wood, tier 4 mesh would be the pallet with extra-large amount of pre war money stacked on it

Also a separate money pallet that would act as a container for storing anything, and it would reuse the Tier 4 mesh in game, the recipe would also be changed to something else.

I also though about other misc. pre war money objects

simple cubes of pre war money of different sizes that can stack and have snap-points.

Pre war money chair/throne

the possibilities for objects made out of pre war money are endless and would be nice to have some use for pre war money besides cloth for crafting and saving them for the Nuka world arcade.

I would love to see someone MacGyver something together with this idea.

{this is my first post ever on the forums if there is some rules, guidelines or anything else, please know it was totally unintentional and I'm more then happy to fix it}