Oragnized Bandits of Skyrim - OBIS Bandit Idea Thread

Indigoblade

Okay, I made this so that I can organize my bandit ideas better for my mod, I already released 3 bandit groups

Hidden - A group of assassins based in Elsweyr who perfected the way of invisibilty decided to place a new cell in Skyrim. They integrated well into bandits to recruit local members and to scout out the competition.

Iron Bloods - A mage found a way to create a potion that granted immense vitality. He drank it and became a huge hulking figure with a lust for destruction. Now he uses that potion to create a horde of huge people with plans of conquering Skyrim

Vermin - A crazed mage wanted to create a way to spread a fatal poison across Skyrim. After getting kicked out of Winterhold, he when to the bandits to find a never ending supply of both followers and test subjects.

In the works

Vokmen - One man army, Vok creates puppet soldier from the bodies of dead. Puppets can rise from fatal blows like if they took nothing. He takes the bodies from mages, soldiers and townspeople, Vok really does not care. All he wants is a massive army.

Blindeyes - A cult of blind archers that believe they must blind all of the world. They take in anyone who is willing but kill all of those who do not. They can shoot with uncanny accuracy and deadly precision

Diggers - Miners who found treasure troves of Dwemer artifacts and Falmer armories. After trading in some of their fortune are now using bandits to plunder for more wealth. They hire many bandits but capture hundreds of people to dig deeper to find more ruins

Women of the Hammer - An organization once made to support women who lost their families in the war. The group became corrupted into band of thugs by their current leader who understood how expansive and fanatical the group got.

Soulguard - A band of dedicated to driving away the bandits in Skyrim by any means possible, including becoming bandits themselves. Formed from twin brothers who watched their family home burned by bandits it is unknown why they have succumbed to banditry

The Discarded - Hordes of refugees that banded together because they lost their homes to either war or raids. They beileve that the world had abandoned them and decided to plunderer and kill to get whatever they want

Forsaken Order - A group of Talos worshipers that feel abandoned by their god. A silver tongued bandit lord tricked them into believing plundering the current holds so that the priests have their revenge on their god who had abandoned them.

Clan Sinith - Dunmer clan mob based in Morrowind who want to spread their influence into Skyrim and abusing the country as much as possible. They took in the local bandit gangs, trained them to become clan guard material and told them to plunder in the Clan's name.

Disgraced - A group of nobles banished with their wealth and thirst for revenge on the holds, hired bodyguard armies with plans of assaulting the holds. Some of the more loyal guards became soul captured so that they may serve their lords forever

The Sickly - A cult of plague ridden savages who pretend to be priests of Arkay promoting good health, but instead spreads many diseases as much as they can. Those people infected by the group's disease tend to also join up also which bolsters number.

Deceivers - A group of bandits who found a trove of military gear for both Stormcloaks and legionnaires, now seeks to trick people or convincing true soldiers to their cause. Most of the leaders of the group hail from commanding officers of both sides of the conflict.

I always need more ideas, please send me more